My life is about to take a great shift. Shifting forward by engaging the memories of my past. Habits that I look forward to leaning on and new ones to unfold. My yearning for peace is a place where I am stalking birds, hearing nature or dancing to my latest favorite song on repeat. I wish to be barefoot in the soft vibrant grass, but Florida "grass" is a different species than what my Michigan toes are used to, so my slides will stay on and be watchful for the ants.
In the months to come I will close a chapter of my life, and begin anew, alone. Mind you, alone in the sense that I am my own "Back Up Plan", financially. I am blessed to be surrounded and supported by an amazing village of creative, smart mouthed, sassy, caring, and loving village. The ability to ask for help is hard for me to do, and my village knows it. They have assured me they will just show up, even if I tell them "I don't want to bother you", "Please don't give up your time", and all with tears in my eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment